VACANCY Sales Development Executive
Sales Development Executive - Huddersfield – (Clayton West)
£25k -£30k with a realistic OTE £30 - £35k
Based in the heart of West Yorkshire Seatable UK Ltd are the leading supplier of contract furniture to the education and hospitality sectors. Established for 18 years, with a reputation for quality and service to an impressive client base stretching from PLC’s to individual restaurants, café’s, and Academy trusts.
As the business continues to go from strength to strength and following significant investment and growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Executive to join our expanding team.
We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious, self-motivated Sales Development Executive to help take advantage of the opportunities presented by being the market leader within this sector.
The main purpose will be to research your market, identify and win key projects. You will be given existing leads and customers to convert to quotes, with a focus on winning new contracts and forging new and existing relationships with Council’s, Interior Designers, Fit-Out companies and large Building Contractors, to become repeat customers.
About the Role:
The level of direct communication with senior Management is a fantastic opportunity, which ensures support, growth and progression. The role will involve visiting existing & new customers in the contract furniture and hospitality sector, measuring, space planning, advising and quotation preparation. Along with the opportunity for you to identify new opportunities to grow our customer base and overall, sales in these sectors.
Responsibilities but not limited to: • Research organisations and reach out to the appropriate person
• Quoting and selling to Academies, Buying Groups, Architects, Designers and End Users, whilst working closely with the sales and administration team.
• Prospecting and acquiring new trade business accounts
• Reporting on accounts progress to management
• Face to face meetings with prospective and current clients
• Phone calls to prospects to generate leads and appointments
Essential Skills & qualification
• An ambitious, determined, self-starter
• Tenacity and drive to seek new business and exceed targets
• Willingness to learn about the contract furniture sector
• Previous sales success - business to business, desirable but not essential
• UK driving licence & willing to travel throughout the UK & occasional overnight stays
• Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Competent computer skills, and experience with the Microsoft office suit
The right candidate will be:
An excellent communicator, who is self-motivated, flexible, sales orientated, confident and a determined professional. Being resilient, tenacious and have a competitive streak, whilst being a team player who adopts a consultative approach to sales will be a good fit for this role.
A good package for the right candidate including:
Competitive basic salary, including commission and bonus scheme.
Generous holiday entitlement
Private health care
Free on-site parking
Send CV to: Simon Thornhill email@example.com